You have this great Spreadshirt Store you either launched or are in the process of launching, but you just can’t get over how ugly and generic it looks. You really want to make your T-Shirt Store, more than just another Spreadshirt Shop. You really want to turn it into a brand and really make some passive income…
You have always wanted to start your own T-Shirt line but starting up a T-Shirt line can be expensive. Buying T-Shirts wholesale, hiring a designer to design the shirts, or keeping track of inventory can be quite daunting.
You do want to handle a T-Shirt shop and you have some ideas, but you want to get your feet wet first, before investing the time and energy into a T-Shirt Retail Business.
If you said, “Yes!” to any of these or just simply nodded your head, then this resource I’ve created is right on time and is for you!
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to create your own T-Shirt Brand using the Spreadshirt platform
- Learn how to turn your existing or start a WordPress site and turn it into a Spreadshirt Store
- Learn how to customize your store to look like a standalone online T-Shirt Shop
- Learn how to integrate your new store into your existing brand.
- Learn affordable ways to design your own T-Shirts.
This 20 page eGuide Will Show You How to Easily:
- Customize Your Existing or New Spreadshirt Shop
- Integrate Your Spreadshirt Shop into your WordPress Website
Plus these bonuses!
- Resources to help you visually brand your shop
- Resources to help you Market + Promote Your Spreadshirt Store
- Resources and Tips on how to Design Your Own T-Shirts
- How to Choose the right template for your WordPress Shop
- Where to find stock photos that look like real models!
- And More!